Monday, January 6, 2014

Digging in on Forums

Going through exercises in training book and hit a road block so decided to post on www.sqlservercentral.com for some help.  Everyone on there seems super intelligent, and it's somewhat intimidating to post a question that is likely going to be elementary, but whatever.  

I'm not going to get any smarter if I don't ask questions!... forums like sqlservercentral are excellent resources to pick the brains of literally the most knowledgeable people in regards to SQL.. if they laugh at my post, oh well, hopefully it brightens their day....There's no shame in my game!

2.5 hours hitting the book, and querying tonight... time for some RR and to get back at it tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I'll look into that Russian website to see if it's any good... 

No comments:

Post a Comment