Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Momentum from Saturday carrying me through exam & #sqlhelp

I'm still feeling the Saturday momentum that I got this weekend especially after being on twitter more today, and checking out some of the posts about MVP's.

A cool thing that I didn't realize is that if you put in the hash tag #SQLhelp a lot of people will respond to your post.  I haven't written this in the forum yet, but I will tomorrow.  Tonight I did some pivoting & chapter 5 homework, and got a massage for my ailing shoulder (which is feeling better).

I am going to finish chapter 5 homework tomorrow at lunch hopefully, then another rep of it tomorrow night, chapter 7 homework on Thursday, then back to reviewing 6-10.  A full week of reviews for me, followed by nailing down the remaining chapters (writing out cliff notes and reviews) next week.  One more week of reviews then the test!  That's the plan at least…

Hopefully a month from now I'll have 70-461 under my belt!

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment