Saturday, April 12, 2014

Merge read, not written...

I said that I would write about merge last night, but had family over so was a bit busy cooking/cleaning last night.  Perhaps I'll have time to write down my thoughts on merge tonight.

I did however read chapter 11 yesterday (the first two lessons).  I always read through a chapter once quickly knowing that I won't absorb every piece of information, but instead exposing myself to the information that the chapter involves.  This seems to be the best way for me to learn new material... read through once to get the lay of the land, let it sink in for a day or two, then go back in and read through it again and do the examples provided by the book, then if needed go through it a third time.  If done correctly this can be completed in 5 days to a week.  Remembering the content is the more challenging part of it in which I need to go back at least once a week and review what the chapter covered.  Reviewing and doing homework is where my attention has been recently as I try to learn new content and keep the maintain my performance with the old.

Anywho, yes, more chapter 11 and merge statements tonight (fingers crossed)!

UPDATE, now written and updated in previous post

No comments:

Post a Comment