Thursday, April 3, 2014

Going through homework and reviews with limited time

The last few days I've been scrolling through my previous posts reviewing things such as pivoting, ordering, windowing, and the like in an effort to refresh my brain on the syntax for T-SQL.  One of the questions in chapter 5 I think it was on grouping has to do with creating a table then inputting data like 'alpha', 'beta', etc which I think is good practice in itself... how to create a table, because creating views is similar although you have a few more options with a view.

I'm getting antsy to take the exam again but I know i need to be patient and work through what I've done so far.  Time is my biggest obstacle right now, but I believe that if something is important to you, you'll make time for it.  This is important to me, so working on homework during lunch, or at night is my best option right now.  That's why I haven't been doing many posts on here...

Ok back to working on Chapter 5 "all lesson sets"

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment