Sunday, February 23, 2014

XML Follow Up

After I posted my homework and answers at SSC, I had a great response from one of the members there.  Here is a link to the forum, and the explanation of Russel Loski.  I believed that I've learned sufficient XML through my studies over the last week, but I understand that there is A LOT that I still don't know.  I know this because simply going to amazon.com and searching XML comes up with many different books to advance ones knowledge of the subject... I've only spent one chapter.  So I understand it in a broad sense, but I would need to study XML specifically for sometime in order to grasp the many other components of it.

As a side note, this is what I love about learning this technologies...  I could spend one chapter on a subject such as XML and get a rudimentary education on it.  However I could also spend five years to learn deeper and deeper how it works... there is nothing that is stopping me from doing so.  How cool!

With this all being said, I'm going to read through chapter 7 one more time, then push on to chapter 8.

Cheers all!

No comments:

Post a Comment