Friday, February 7, 2014

Chapter 7 XML

Well chapter 6 seems like something that I need to work through at home using SSMS due to the problems with needing some of the files associated with the training kit disc.  I'll work through those as best I can tonight, in the mean time I'll be working through homework that I've assigned myself, and looking at chapter 7.

Chapter 7 is all about XML which I'm excited to learn because I remember this being on the test the first time that I took it.  It looks very confusing when looking at it at first, but again the book does a great job simplifying things.  As always, I'm reading through the lesson once knowing that I won't absorb everything… then I'll go back through it again (maybe tonight) slower, and slower, and slower until I have it down.

More on this later, this afternoon will consist of homework to stay fresh, and possibly playing around with XML Elements

No comments:

Post a Comment