Friday, March 14, 2014

Set back to sailing forward.. BLITZ!!!

So I've had a sluggish week with the injuries and some other things going on in my life, but I'm ready to rededicate myself to finishing this book and getting through the exam.

Through my "born to learn" forum buddies I'm motivated to get going again.  First thing is first is to do more home work each day.  Even if it is one or two problems.  It's important to keep all of this stuff fresh in my head, because I can tell after a week that I'm not as sharp as I was when I was doing this everyday.

A buddy from the forums posted a question about subqueries and I had to get my book out and read a bit through chapter four to remember what they were.  I remember them as queries that could be ran on their own, but because I have been using so many CTE's I couldn't explain them as well as if I had been doing homework each night…

So I'm back on the war path, time to blitz the rest of this book and pass this exam!!!

Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment