Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Update since last try

I have another attempt at the exam coming up this Friday which fine tuning my studies to pass this time.  I need to spend more time on querie optimization and tighten up my knowledge of XML.

I know that I have covered every topic in the book because I have read the book cover to cover.  It makes me think that I have the best broad understanding someone can have about the subject matters but because I don't use SQL for eight hours every day I have a hard time applying the knowledge to specific situations that are mentioned during the test.  Anyways, not passing the second time is not a downer... it's an igniter!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Ben,

    I found your blog through the study group you had created in January, and will try to go through it in the coming days. How did your test go? You haven't been around in a while, I hope all is going well at your end and its just work and studies keeping you busy. All the best.

    Regards,
    PS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there i'm Jason and i'm currently studying for the 70-461 and would love to know if you have an idea on what exactly is going to be on the test. Maybe we can chat sometime email me at mrrose72@gmail.com when you get a chance

    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curious if you passed on your 3rd attempt?

    ReplyDelete